Do you Know about?

12-year-old girl kicks thief where it hurts most.

A 12-year-old British girl sent a thief packing by giving him a solid kick right between his legs. The burglar groaned before running out of the house.

Georgia Bulis-Gray found the thief in her kitchen.

"He smiled at me and I thought, I do not want him thinking I am just a helpless little girl."

"I kicked him very hard. He groaned and then ran out of the side gate. I ran to the front door to make sure he did not run into anyone else's house," The Sun Wednesday quoted her as saying.

Gray then called the police. Her mother Joanna learnt about the incident when she returned home to Bosham, West Sussex.

Joanna said that Georgia was calmly making supper and said, "Mum, something a bit odd has happened."

"I dread to think what could have happened. But I am very proud of her."

- PTI

No comments: