Wikileaks added that several newspapers would go ahead and publish secret United States documents even if the website crashed.Check out how they referred to whom.
Here are some of revelations published earlier via german newspaper.
- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is referred to as "Hitler" while President Nicolas Sarkozy of France is called a "naked emperor"
- North Korean leader Kim Jong -il suffers from epilepsy, Libyan leader Muammar Gaddhafi's full-time nurse is a "hot blond".
- The German Chancellor is referred to as Angela "Teflon" Merkel and Afghan President Hamid Karzai is "driven by paranoia"
- US officials referred to Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin as an "Alpha dog," while President Dmitry Medvedev is "afraid, hesitant."
- Der Spiegel also quoteed the State Department as saying that President Barack Obama "prefers to look East rather than West," and "has no feelings for Europe".
- Diplomats ordered to spy on allies as well as enemies
- King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia has repeatedly urged the United States to attack Iran to destroy its nuclear programm
- Embassy cables show Arab allies want strike against Tehran
- Wikileaks Afghanistan: Osama bin Laden alive
- Diplomats ordered to gather intelligence on Ban Ki-moon
Src: [The Telegraph, Guardian, Guardian, Guardian]