Do you Know about?

Sylvester Stallone drops 'Rambo 5' plans

London (IANS): Actor Sylvester Stallone has scrapped his plans to make the fifth instalment of the 'Rambo' films.

'I was going to do it. I said I'd never talk about this, but I feel that with Rocky Balboa, that character came complete circle. He went home. But for Rambo to go on another adventure might be, I think, misinterpreted as a mercenary gesture and not necessary. I don't want that to happen,' contactmusic.com quoted Stallone, 63, as saying.

But he is planning to work on an extended edition of 2008's 'Rambo', adding a 12-minute footage that was axed from the cinematic release of the film.


'He does a speech at the beginning of the movie to Julie Benz where he lays out why his life has been a complete disappointment and why war is natural and peace is an accident. And how he just feels that his life has been a waste. It's very important to hear that and I didn't think so at the time. I'm going to go back and put in some stuff,' said Stallone.

No comments: